Saturday, September 3, 2011

An update & Friend's new blog

 So, this cycle or the next cycle will fall into when Cheri22 predicted I would be pregnant.  She said I had a Sept./June connection.  If I get pregnant this cycle, I will actually conceive & find out in Sept & my EDD would be June 4th(ish).  Or the next cycle will start at the end of Sept, give me an EDD of July 4th(ish) but since I will have a c-section that would give me a June baby.  I know it's getting close.  It's been a long year because I had to wait so long to even begin trying again due to the ectopic.  So, I'm on day 3 of taking clomid.  It sure has taken a hit on me this time.  I am very emotional.  I know that's one of the side effects but I don't remember it ever having that effect before.  Small price to pay to get the big prize though.

One of my friends started a blog I thought some of you might be interested in.  Her sister cannot have a child on her own so she has decided to give her the most precious gift, and have one for her.  Here is the link if you are interested: http://thegiftofachild.blogspot.com/2011/09/gift-of-child.html

1 comment:

  1. Jody, I SO hope you get a child of your very own and soon. I went to Cheri too and she had given me a June connection--last May 2010---so technically 3 opportunities passed by if you count Sept. as June DD....I just was weirded out by it and then...I just felt like I want to not pin it on something someone told me and really leave it to God.

    BUT, that doesn't stop me hoping, especially for you. Come on B-F-P!

    ReplyDelete