Sunday, August 14, 2011

Holy Temp Spike!

If you look at my chart (link to chart can be found on the bottom of the page), you will notice a HUGE temp spike.  That's great.  Either my body is finally ready to do what it's supposed to or it's getting very close to being regulated again. I have O'd & am again in the 2ww.  Just by going by my previous charts, I seem to have a better chance of getting pregnant when I have bigger temp spikes after O.  So, I am excited that it seems I'm getting close to being regulated again or possibly having the "perfect cycle" this month.  I guess we will see in about 2 weeks.  The testing marathon will begin a week from today.

If you need a refresher course on the temp spike after O, here's the link to an older post where I explained it: http://addaboywilli.blogspot.com/2011/05/officially-in-2ww.html

My follow up with the hematologist is on the 22nd.  I don't have any other appts. scheduled before that.








No comments:

Post a Comment