Saturday, June 11, 2011

6-11-11

If you follow my chart, you will notice that on Thursday, FF gave me a white dot instead of a blue dot.  That's because the stupid weather radio alarm went off at 4am to tell us there was a thunderstorm WATCH (not a warning).  Then, we never even had rain that I can remember.  Now, if it was a warning, I wouldn't be so mad.  This was a crucial day for my temp to know for sure which day I O'd on.  Because I was jolted awake earlier than my normal temp taking time, I reset my alarm for later because I could not fall back to sleep.  Therefore, I didn't take my temp until way later than normal & that makes my temp invalid in a way.

The reason the O date is important is it effects my EDD & that could make a 4 year difference!  Yes, my EDD could be on Feb. 29th & I could have a leap year baby.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  If I do wait to have a c-section on my EDD...Do I want my child to have a special day for a birthday like that?  Will my child be mad at me for having them on Leap Year because sometimes forms will automatically only give you 28 days in Feb.?

Eh, we have 2 weeks til we find out if that would even be the case.  In the meantime, I need to find something else to obsess over to make these next 2 weeks go by fast.  I can't wait to POAS already!

No comments:

Post a Comment